A personal injury can be a life-changing event for everyone in the family. Since 1978, Paul Arnold Wallstrom has recovered substantial settlements and provided important help for victims of car accidents, families whose loved ones have suffered wrongful death, and other victims of serious personal injuries.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, you need the help of an attorney with a track record of winning law suits, even if it’s just to get you the best possible settlement.
Paul Arnold Wallstrom has a nearly unparalleled record of securing verdicts and settlements for his clients.
In the past fifteen years, Mr. Wallstrom has recovered settlements for his clients in over ninety-six percent of the cases heâs handled. And he doesnât win because he takes easy cases. In fact, Mr. Wallstrom has a history of winning the most challenging cases. He wins cases that have been turned down by other attorneys. He wins cases other attorneys have already lost. He gets money when the insurance company offers nothing.And when Mr. Wallstrom wins for his clients, he often wins very large sums.
He doesn't win because he’s willing to take small settlements for his clients. He regularly wins large trials and settlements such as these:
- $2,100,000.00 in Hoshui Corporation v. ADF, Inc. et al.
- $1,700,000.00 in Hensley v. USA and USAA.
- $1,300,000.00 in Joines v. Robinson Construction, Inc.
- $950,000.00 Wyckoff v. Tjaden
- $400,000.00 Vinic v. City of Seattle
- $400,000.00 in Rabina v. RABANCO.
- $200,000.00 in Larson v. Evergreen Flying Service, Inc.
- $125,000.00 in Connors v. Cabanas
- $100,000.00 in Tolbert v. Crum & Forster Insurance Co.
- $100,000.00 in Doyle v. Puget Power